SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I memory cards now come with up to 128GB1 of storage for uncompromising smartphone, tablet and camera performance. Capture 4K Ultra HD and Full HD videos2 and enjoy transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s3 so you can shoot like a pro and still experience world-class responsiveness from your phone. Class 10, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)4 ratings mean your videos can meet today's highest resolution standards.
SanDisk Extreme PRO microSD™ UHS-I cards transform the way you experience your mobile device with read speeds of up to 100MB/s3 for advanced photo capture and faster file transfer.
Pro video performance with both UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)4 ratings lets you capture 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video2. Your videos will meet today’s highest resolution standards and will look stunning on the latest 4K Ultra HD TV screens and monitors, making this the ideal card for your 4K Ultra HD video-enabled smartphone, tablet or camera.
Rated A1, the SanDisk Extreme® PRO microSD card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance, which provides a better smartphone experience.
SanDisk Extreme PRO microSD UHS-I Cards5 are waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof, and temperature proof to protect your memories from life's mishaps. Take your phone or tablet to the snow, to the pool, or to the desert. You card will survive, even if your device doesn't.
The card comes with a RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software download offer6. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
The SanDisk Memory Zone app offers an easy way to organize, browse, and back up files on your AndroidTM powered mobile device.
Learn more about our featured Nature and Wildlife photographers
The flash drive reinvented for your truly mobile lifestyle
Free up space on your iPhone
|Performance||Up to 100MB/s read; up to 90MB/s write speed3|
|Dimension||0.59in x.043in x.03in (15mm x 11mm x 1.0mm)|
|Operating temperature||-13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)|
|Storage temperature||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Compatibility||Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited warranty6|
|Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof5
Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)4 for 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) and Full HD video (1920x1080p)2
RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer7
|Americas||SDSDQXP-064G-A46A – 64GB||SDSDQXP-032G-A46A – 32GB|
|Australia/New Zealand||SDSQXXG-128G-QN6MA - 128GB||SDSDQXP-064G-Q46A – 64GB||SDSDQXP-032G-Q46A – 32GB|
|Canada||SDSDQXP-064G-C46A – 64GB||SDSDQXP-032G-C46A – 32GB|
|China||SDSQXXG-128G-ZN6MA – 128GB||SDSDQXP-064G-Z46A – 64GB||SDSDQXP-032G-Z46A – 32GB|
|Global||SDSQXXG-128G-GN6MA – 128GB||SDSDQXP-064G-G46A – 64GB||SDSDQXP-032G-G46A – 32GB|
|Japan||SDSDQXP-064G-J35A – 64GB||SDSDQXP-032G-J35A – 32GB|
1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less
2. Compatible device required. 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
3. Up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
4. UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with UHS-I enabled host devices. 32GB - 128GB ONLY: UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed
5. Card only See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
6. 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
7. Registration required; Terms and conditions apply