The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive combines faster data speeds and generous capacity in a compact, stylish package. Spend less time waiting and transfer files to the drive up to ten times faster than with a standard USB 2.0 drive.2 With storage capacities up to 256GB3, the drive can accommodate your bulkiest media files and documents.
With transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s2 the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive reduces the time you'll spend waiting for files to move from the flash drive to your computer. Enabled for USB 3.0, this fast drive lets you transfer and store large files up to ten times faster than USB 2.0 drives.2
Offered in capacities up to 256GB3 the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive can hold all your favorite media and important documents, including high-resolution photos, MP3s, movies, presentations, and graphic files.
With its sleek black design, the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive is as stylish as it is practical. This compact and portable drive can easily travel with you in a pocket or handbag.
The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive includes SanDisk SecureAccess software, which lets you set up a password-protected private folder on your drive.4 Your files will be secured with 128-bit AES encryption to help keep them confidential, even when sharing the drive with others.
Fast - The Flash Drive for USB Type-C devices
Free up space on your iPhone
|Available capacities:||16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB3|
|Performance/speed:||Transfer speeds up to 100MB/s, write speeds lower2|
|Dimensions:||2.24" x 0.84" x 0.43" (56.8 mm x 21.3 mm x 10.8 mm)|
|Operating temperature:||32° - 113° F (0° – 45° C)|
|Storage temperature: 5||0° - 158° F (-10° – 70° C)|
|Compatibility:||USB 3.0 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)|
|Americas||SDCZ48-016G-A46 – 16GB||SDCZ48-032G-A46 – 32GB||SDCZ48-064G-A46 – 64GB||SDCZ48-128G-A46 – 128GB||SDCZ48-256G-A46 – 256GB|
|Europe||SDCZ48-016G-U46 – 16GB||SDCZ48-032G-U46 – 32GB||SDCZ48-064G-U46 – 64GB||SDCZ48-128G-U46 – 128GB||SDCZ48-256G-U46 – 256GB|
|Asia-Pacific||SDCZ48-016G-U46 – 16GB||SDCZ48-032G-U46 – 16GB||SDCZ48-064G-U46 – 64GB||SDCZ48-128G-U46 – 128GB||SDCZ48-256G-U46 – 256GB|
|Australia||SDCZ48-016G-UQ46 – 16GB||SDCZ48-016G-UQ46 – 32GB||SDCZ48-064G-UQ46 – 64GB||SDCZ48-1286G-UQ46 – 128GB||SDCZ48-256G-UQ46 – 256GB|
|Canada||SDCZ48-016G-C46 – 16GB||SDCZ48-032G-C46 – 32GB||SDCZ48-064G-C46 – 646GB||SDCZ48-128G-C46 – 128GB||SDCZ48-256G-C46 –256GB|
|Latin America||SDCZ48–016G-U46 – 16GB||SDCZ48–032G-U46 – 32GB||SDCZ48–064G-U46 – 64GB|
|China||SDCZ48-016G-Z46 – 16GB||SDCZ48-032G-Z46 – 32GB||SDCZ48-064G-Z46 – 64B||SDCZ48-128G-Z46 – 1286GB||SDCZ48-256G-Z46 – 256GB|
1. Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors. (Not applicable to 16GB)
2. (for 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB): Transfer to drive up to 10 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 100MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. (for 16GB): Up to 100MB/s read speed; write speed lower and varies by capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes
3. 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
4.“Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X 10.6+ (Software download required for Mac, see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess”)
5. See www.sandisk.com/wug for additional information.
6. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.